TRAINING: VALUE CREATION
Value creation is the foundation of any strategy and more generally of any project.
This one-day course is aimed at all managers who have to launch strategic or operational projects. These managers can be in charge of business units, strategy, marketing, IT, organization, cost control, ...
Mastering the concepts of value creation allows a better selection of strategies or projects to launch and gives greater credibility to managers vis-à-vis their hierarchy.
After the training, participants will be able to:
• Calculate project NPVs
• Choose between several projects
• Evaluate the intangible value of a project (image, welfare, training, ...)
• Assess the value of a company to buy and the synergies
• Do sensitivity studies
• Discounted Cash Flows (DCF)
• Net Present Value (NPV)
• Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index
• Intangible values
• Sunk costs
Examples of case studies (customizable):
• Should we invest in rental property?
• Should we invest in a computer backup site?
• How to choose between buying a business and develop a business internally?