STRATEGIC VISION SEMINAR
There is not THE strategy for a company. The choice of a strategy depends crucially upon the vision of shareholders and managers.
The 3.5-day seminar aims to define a 3 to 5 years strategic vision and targets the members of the boards of directors or members of the Executive Committee.
An ideal vision can be summarized in one sentence:
"Completing public service missions with profitable innovations and happy employees"
"Become the leader in China and maintain a 5% EBIT in Europe"
• Introduction & methodology
• Workshop: values & strategic assets
Afternoon: formalization of the values and strategic assets by the consultant.
• Validation of the values and strategic assets
• Workshop: strategic vision
Afternoon: formalization of several strategic visions by the consultant.
• Selection of one strategic vision
• Workshop: drill-down of this strategic vision into strategic macro-axis
• Next steps
Including 2-4 face-to-face meetings with members of the boards or members of the executive committee to prepare the seminar.